The Gujarat National Law University Law and Economics Committee [GNLULEC] is organizing the Gujarat National Law University Law & Economics Essay Competition 2014.
Theme: Understanding Emerging Global Corporate Trends: An Economic Analysis
• Law and Economics of Regulations Governing Mergers and Acquisitions
• Comparative Corporate Governance: An Economic Analysis
• The Economics of Regulatory Competition
• Law and Economics of Securities Regulations in Transition Economies
• Efficient IPR regimes and the social welfare dilemma
Essay: 3,000 – 5,000 Words
Abstract: 300 – 500 Words
Co-authorship [upto two authors] is permitted.
Deadline: January 12, 2015
First Prize: Rs. 10,000/-
Second Prize: Rs. 7,000/-
Third Prize: Rs. 5,000/-
Dr. Ranita Nagar [Faculty Convener]
Ms. Kundhavi Suresh [Student Convener]
For additional details, click here.
By Amiya Pati, Content Manager [Website]