The Gujarat National Law University is organizing an International Conference on Trade and Competition Law on 29 and 30 September 2012.
1. Evolving Framework of International Trade Law in the 21st century: GATT/WTO a Forerunner?
2. WTO and Free Trade Agreements: A developing economy analysis.
3. Competitive implementation of the agreement on Trade-Related aspects of IPR.
4. Cross Border Trade: Regulatory Aspects of Private Commercial transactions.
5. Horizontal Agreements: Menace to be curbed.
6. Vertical Agreements: Relationships to be explored.
7. Abuse of Dominance.
8. Combinations-Mergers and Joint Ventures.
Registration Fee: INR 3,000
Abstract: 25 Aug 2012.
Full paper: 20 Sep 2012.
Co authorship (Maximum 2) is allowed.
For more information click here.