Find us on Facebook
The All India Bar Examination [AIBE] came into existence in the year 2010 through a notification passed by the Legal Education Committee and the Bar Council of India. The main objective of the exam is to examine an Advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. Upon successful completion of the AIBE, candidates are awarded a “Certificate of Practice” which entitles them to practice law in India. Thus, qualifying the All India Bar Examination has clearly become a pre-requisite to practice law for newly enrolled Advocates all over the country.
The All India Bar Examination [AIBE] contains 100 multiple-choice-questions [MCQs] and is an ‘open book exam’. Despite this, approximately more than 36,000 Advocates have so far failed to qualify the All India Bar Examination due to its vast syllabus and time constraint.
The latest All India Bar Examination – AIBE XI will be based on the new syllabus [notified in February 2017] and is scheduled to be held on December 03, 2017 across more than 39 different cities all over India.
Of the ten AIBEs conducted so far, approximately 30 Percent [36,000 plus] of the candidates failed to clear the exam.
Moreover, in February 2017, the Bar Council of India [BCI] revised the syllabus for the then upcoming All India Bar Examination – AIBE X. The same syllabus will now be followed in AIBE XI [A detailed post on the revised syllabus can be read here]. Prior to this, the Council had drastically changed the pattern and syllabus of the Bar Exam in the year 2012 and 2014.
In addition to this, the Council has also stopped providing any study material or Sample Question Papers from the last few years and it has thus become increasingly difficult for candidates to find the right study material and ‘direction’ to study for the Bar Exam.
Now, AIBE Advanced is the solution for it:.
• AIBE Advanced has been completely revised and is now entirely based on the new syllabus notified in February 2017.
• AIBE Advanced has been developed, rather painstakingly, after a close and meticulous scrutinization and analysis of the past All India Bar Examinations [AIBEs] and covers all areas, even the obscure ones, of the new AIBE syllabus.
• Most of the content of AIBE Advanced is offered in ‘Easy Access Format’ [EAF] and can thus be printed and taken to the examination centre.
• AIBE Advanced provides a complete list of content, as well as most of the content relevant to the AIBE. This content can be referred by the candidate during the exam.
• AIBE Advanced can be touted as a Crash Course which can help you ace the AIBE, because we feel that even a few days of study of AIBE Advanced can tremendously boost your chances of qualifying the exam. Moreover, the content, which comes in Easy Access Format, will come in handy during those 3 hours of the examination.
• AIBE Advanced contains two Mock Tests and over 19 subject quizzes. These strategically designed Mock Tests [and quizzes] have been developed after meticulous scrutinization of the past All India Bar Examinations and are based on the newly revised syllabus, and will thus enable the candidates to get a very realistic idea of the exam.
• 100 Percent Pass Rate. All AIBE Advanced candidates who appeared in the sixth All India Bar Examination [AIBE VI] were successful in passing the exam. Similarly, 99 percent of our candidates were successful in passing AIBE VII, VIII, IX & X.
• It is inexpensive. What you pay for AIBE Advanced is less than what you paid for the All India Bar Examination Registration Form.
Mock Test I
Mock Test II
Question Bank: Over 800 select questions covering all subjects of the exam.*
Subject Quizzes: Over 19 practice quizzes covering all the subjects of the exam
Detailed Insight on “How to Prepare and Write an ‘Open Book Exam’”*
“Time Management Planner for writing the AIBE”*
Tips on “How to Ace the AIBE”*
Question Checklist for AIBE XI*
Sample OMR Answer Sheet*
Question Paper & Answer Key – AIBE IV held in 2012*
Question Paper & Answer Key – AIBE V held in 2013*
Question Paper & Answer Key – AIBE VII held in 2014*
Question Paper & Answer Key – AIBE VIII held in 2015*
Question Paper & Answer Key – AIBE IX held in 2016*
Question Paper & Answer Key – AIBE X held in 2017*
Detailed Analysis – AIBE V*
Detailed Analysis – AIBE VII*
Detailed Analysis – AIBE VIII*
Detailed Analysis – AIBE IX*
Detailed Analysis – AIBE X*
Bare Acts [Around 25 Bare Acts directly relevant to the AIBE]*
Tabular Comparison between the old and new Companies Act*
Participant’s Discussion Forum
AIBE Advanced is hosted on our state-of-the-art Online Learning Management System [LMS]. Candidates will be sent the login details to access AIBE Advanced within 12 to 36 hours after signing up for the course.
Price: Rs. 1,999/-
Select your mode of payment: