The RGNUL Student Research Review [RSRR] is currently accepting submissions for Volume 4, Issue I of the Review.
Theme: Into The Rabbit Hole of Blockchain – Legal Issues Surrounding Internet 2.0 Revolution
• Cryptocurrency – Whether Commodity or Currency?
• Possibility of Transnational Laws on Blockchain Technology
• De-centered Regulation for the Internet 2.0 – Should State be the only regulator?
• Blockchain Technology: Utility in Smart Contract and Finance, Logistics, Business administration
• Smart Contracts and its significance in the machine economy and issues of jurisdiction
• Initial Coin Offering: The new form of Crowdfunding
• IP, Data Protection and Blockchain Technology
• Protection of Trade Secrets under Blockchain
• Role of Blockchain in regulating Capital Market.
Articles [5,000 - 15,000 words]
Short Notes [3,000 – 8,000 words]
Case Comments [3,000 – 5,000 words]
Normative Law Articles [4,000 – 10,000 words]
Co-authorship is permitted.
Deadline: December 31, 2017
The manuscripts are to be mailed at: submissionsrslr[at]rgnul[dot]ac[dot]in
For additional details, click here.