The RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review [RFMLR] is currently accepting submissions for Volume V, Issue I of the Review.
Theme: Intellectual Property, Entertainment and Media Laws
• The Viability of Fan-Fiction
• Right to Live Performances
• Copyright & Fan-Activities
• Copyright Infringement: Podcasts, Photography, etc.
• Right to Be Forgotten
• Cross Media Ownership
• Concept of Copyleft
• Privatization of Property: Patents Censoring Copyrights
• Celebrity Rights in India
• ISP Liability Mechanism in India
• Articles [5,000 - 7000 words]
• Essays [5,000 words]
• Case Comments / Legislation Comments [2,500 – 3,000 words]
• Book Reviews [2,500 words]
Deadline: January 15, 2018
Ms. Shubhi Sharma [Managing Editor]
Mr. Rudraksh Durrani [Managing Editor]
Submissions are to be sent at: rfmlr[at]rgnul[dot]ac[dot]in
For additional details, click here.