Find us on Facebook
This extremely ‘comprehensive’ Crash Course Package has everything you need to ace the Common Law Admission Test [CLAT]. This package, in addition to all the study material used in a typical Achievers Guild Classroom Training Programme, includes 12 online Mock Tests, past 6 years solved CLAT papers, and online mentor support by experts and is thus sure to provide you an edge over other law aspirants with its intensive and comprehensive coverage of the CLAT syllabus.
The study material has been prepared by academic experts from Achievers Guild, the first exclusive CLAT training institute in central India, and consists of the following:
3 Books on Legal Aptitude which will help you master the following subjects with surprising ease and speed:
a) Law of Torts;
c) Criminal Law and Contracts.
1 Book each on:
b) Logical Reasoning;
3 CLAT General Knowledge Magazines
• These exceptional CLAT GK Magazines are India’s first Current Affairs & Mentorship Magazine for Law Aspirants and covers both current affairs and General Knowledge relevant to the preparation of CLAT.
• The third and last edition of the CLAT GK Magazine will be published by April 10, 2014 and will contain current affair news and GK uptill March 31st. This third magazine will be dispatched separately by April 15th to all the candidates and shall thus keep them updated about the most recent affairs pre-CLAT.
Achievers Guild Guess Questions [AGGQ Practice Book]
• This book contains over 2000 Guess Questions and has been prepared after meticulously researching and analyzing past CLAT papers. Practicing and solving these questions might just get you in a top National Law University!
12 Extremely Realistic Online [Downloadable] Mock Tests
• These Mocks are designed to provide the candidates with a realistic experience of the Common Law Admission Test [CLAT] and have been prepared under the direct supervision of Mr. Shastri, the Centre Head of Achievers Guild, Bhopal.
• These Mocks have been structured keeping in mind the current Common Law Admission Test trends and offers a grueling and much needed practice regimen for the candidates.
• Out of these 12 Mocks, 1 Mock each has been based on the AILET [National Law University, Delhi] and SET [Symbiosis Law School] pattern.
• These Mocks are provided in a downloadable format [.pdf] and are available on our state-of-the-art Learning Management System [Online Portal]. Login details and other instructions for accessing the Mocks will be sent once the candidate registers for this package.
• The first 5 Mocks can be accessed April 22nd on-wards, and the remaining 7 Mocks April 25th on-wards.
Past 6 Years Solved CLAT Papers
• Practicing past CLAT papers is essential to ensure one’s success in the Common Law Admission Test [CLAT].
• Solved Papers from CLAT 2008 to CLAT 2013 shall be made available to our candidates, in downloadable format, through our state-of-the-art Learning Management System [Online Portal].
Online Mentor Support – Responses within 48 hours
• Mr. Shastri [Centre Head, Achievers Guild - Bhopal] and his team shall personally respond to all doubts and queries of the candidates through e-mails. Contact details for the same shall be shared with the candidates once they register.
Achievers Guild [AG], the first exclusive CLAT Coaching Institute in Central India, with the highest number of selections [230+] in CLAT since its inception in 2008, enjoys a reputation as the most authentic, steady, system driven coaching institute of recent times.
Achievers Guild’s strengths lies in their experienced faculty, exceptional study material, specially designed CLAT GK Magazines and academic support for students.
Apart from its qualitative regular classroom training, Achievers Guild tries to motivate and inspire law aspirants by providing them with frequent opportunities to physically interact with legal luminaries such as Padma Shree Prof. (Dr.) NR Madhava Menon, Prof. (Dr.) Shamnad Basheer, Prof. GS Bajpai, etc.
Achievers Guild also believes that with consistent hardwork, concentration, rigorous practice and expert guidance, any law aspirant can enter the hallowed portals of the country’s finest law schools.
In addition to its law entrance examination training, Achievers Guild also conducts an annual National Law Fest and publishes India’s first Newspaper on Law – Legally Yours as part of its social initiative.
Student at Law is the online marketing partner of Achievers Guild.
1. The Study Material Comprising of 6 Books, AGGQ Practice Book and 2 CLAT GK Magazines shall be dispatched via Speed Post within 48 Hours after the registration and should be delivered within 5 to 10 days depending on the delivery location.
2. The remaining 3rd CLAT GK Magazine shall be dispatched via Speed Post latest by April 15 2014 and should be delivered within 5 to 10 days depending on the location.
3. A ‘tracking Id’ which can be used to track the Speed Post shall be e-mailed to the candidate as soon as the material is dispatched.
4. Login details and other instructions for accessing the Mock Tests and Solved CLAT Papers shall be e-mailed within 48 hours after the candidate successfully registers.
In case of any doubts or queries, please feel free to contact:
Mr. Ravi Goyal
Ms. Saumya Singh
Alternatively, you can fill up this form and we will get back to you within 48 hours: