Find us on Facebook
Are you well prepared for the Common Law Admission Test? Find out by taking our specially structured Mocks, and by solving CLAT papers from the past 6 years. If you will be able to solve our Online Practice Package, you sure will be able to solve the Common Law Admission Test 2014!
This package consists of:
5 Extremely Realistic Online [Downloadable] Mock Tests
• These Mocks are designed to provide the candidates with a realistic experience of the Common Law Admission Test [CLAT] and have been prepared under the direct supervision of Mr. Shastri, the Centre Head of Achievers Guild, Bhopal.
• These Mocks have been structured keeping in mind the current Common Law Admission Test trends and offers a grueling and much needed practice regimen for the candidates.
• These Mocks are provided in a downloadable format [.pdf] and are available on our state-of-the-art Learning Management System [Online Portal]. Login details and other instructions for accessing the Mocks will be sent once the candidates registers for this package.
• The Mocks can be accessed April 22nd on-wards.
Past 6 Years CLAT Papers
• Practicing past CLAT papers is essential to ensure one’s success in the Common Law Admission Test [CLAT].
• Exam Papers [Unsolved] from CLAT 2008 to CLAT 2013 shall be made available to our candidates, in downloadable format, through our state-of-the-art Learning Management System [Online Portal].
Achievers Guild [AG], the first exclusive CLAT Coaching Institute in Central India, with the highest number of selections [230+] in CLAT since its inception in 2008, enjoys a reputation as the most authentic, steady, system driven coaching institute of recent times.
Achievers Guild’s strengths lies in their experienced faculty, exceptional study material, specially designed CLAT GK Magazines and academic support for students.
Apart from its qualitative regular classroom training, Achievers Guild tries to motivate and inspire law aspirants by providing them with frequent opportunities to physically interact with legal luminaries such as Padma Shree Prof. (Dr.) NR Madhava Menon, Prof. (Dr.) Shamnad Basheer, Prof. GS Bajpai, etc.
Achievers Guild also believes that with consistent hardwork, concentration, rigorous practice and expert guidance, any law aspirant can enter the hallowed portals of the country’s finest law schools.
In addition to its law entrance examination training, Achievers Guild also conducts an annual National Law Fest and publishes India’s first Newspaper on Law – Legally Yours as part of its social initiative.
Student at Law is the online marketing partner of Achievers Guild.
Login details and other instructions for accessing the Mock Tests and CLAT Papers shall be be e-mailed within 48 hours after the candidate successfully registers.
In case of any doubts or queries, please feel free to contact:
Mr. Ravi Goyal
Ms. Saumya Singh
Alternatively, you can fill up this form and we will get back to you within 48 hours: