The Journal of Sports Law, Policy and Governance [JSLPG], a bi-annual double-blind peer reviewed open-access journal published under the aegis of North-East Students for the Furtherance of International Law [NESFIL], an International Law Students Association [ILSA] chapter, in collaboration with National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam, is currently accepting submissions for its forthcoming issue.
Theme: Submissions can relate to [but not restricted to] the following:
● International sports Arbitration
● The regulation of Mega-sporting events
● Issues pertaining to Ethics and Governance in sports
● Comparative sports Law
● Legal Issues pertaining to E-sports
● Anti-trust issues in sports
● The legal battles of Fantasy sports
● Sports and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
● Human Rights issues in sports
● Gender Issues in sports
● Long Articles [7,000 - 15,000 words]
● Short Articles [3,000 - 7,000 words]
● Essays [2,000 - 3,000 words]
● Book Reviews [1,000 - 2,000 words]
● Case Commentaries [1,000 - 3,000 words]
● Policy Reviews [No word limit]
All submissions must include an abstract of not more than 250 words.
Co-authorship [upto 3 authors] is permitted.
Deadline: December 10, 2017
Submissions are to be mailed at: jslpg[at]nluassam[dot]ac[dot]in
For additional details, click here.