The RGNUL Student Research Review, previously known as the RGNUL Student Law Review [RSLR] is currently accepting submissions for Volume 3, Issue I of the Review.
Theme: Contemporary Issues of Alternate Dispute Mechanisms
1. Efficiency & Scope of ADR Mechanism in handling:
• International Nuclear Disputes
• International Investment disputes
• Tax Treaties
• Commercial Contracts
• Rights in Rem
• Amendment Act of 2016
• Institutional Arbitration v. Ad-hoc Arbitration
• Public Policy Doctrine
3. Role of Technology in Assistance of ADR Mechanisms
Articles [5,000 - 7,000 words]
Short Notes [3,000 – 5,000 words]
Case Comments [3,000 – 4,000 words]
Normative Law Articles [5,000 words]
Co-authorship [upto two authors] is permitted.
Deadline: July 15, 2016
The manuscripts are to be mailed at: submissionsrslr[at]rgnul[dot]ac[dot]in
For additional details, click here.