The Indian Association of Medico-Legal Experts, New Delhi and Institute of Education and Research, Noida are organizing the 4th International Conference on Legal Medicine, Medical Negligence and Litigation in Medical Practice from 25th to 27th January 2013 at Kovalam, Thiruvananthpuram.
• Recent Advances in Forensic Science.
• Medical Negligence – how to avoid it?
• Litigation in Medical Practice – Civil and Criminal Implications.
• Recent advances in Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
• Narco – analysis
• Brain Maping
• DNA Finger Printing
• Sexual Assault – Date Rape
• Recent Changes in Law Regarding Medical Practice
• Medico-legal aspects of Surgery, Anesthesia, Gynecology Obstetrics, Medicine
• Legal Remedies available
• Medical Ethics
• Role of Consumer Courts
• Research in Forensic Sciences / and Toxicology
• Forensic Odontology
• Forensic Dentistry
• Workshop on Forensic Odontology
• Medico-legal Issues in Hospital Administration
• Medico-legal issues in Dental Practice
Abstract Submission: December 31, 2012
Registration: December 31, 2012
Fee: INR 2,500/- for students (Excluding Food and Accommodation)
Payment can be made online or through cheque or demand draft.