The Indian Society of Labour Economics is organizing its 54th Annual Conference at the Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi from 20 to 22 December, 2012.
1. Labour Rights in the Globalising World
2. Employment in the Post Reform India
3. Wages and Wage Share in the Indian Economy
Submission of Paper: October 31, 2012.
Registration: November 20, 2012
1. Rs. 400 /- for students [Including boarding and lodging]
2. Additional Rs. 400 /- to become a member of ISLE [Participation in the conference is only open for ISLE members.]
For more information, click here.