Amity Law School Delhi is organizing an essay competition on ‘Socio Legal Issues’.
Theme: Emerging Trends in Socio Legal Issues
• Industrialisation, Urbanisation and Land Acquisition Reforms
• Patent v. Patient: Making Medicines Affordable in the Developing World
• Bail or Jail: Unfettered Court Discretion
• Reservation in Promotion in Government Jobs: Contemporary Concern
• Industrialisation and Environmental Protection: Redefining Corporate Social Responsibility.
• Socio-economic Goals and Philosophy of the Constitution: A Review of Success and Failures
• Hate Speech and Sedition: Issues in Freedom of expression in India
Registration: November 15, 2012
Abstract Submission: November 15, 2012
Essay Submission: November 30, 2012
Registration Fee: Rs. 300/- to be paid by demand draft.
1st Prize: Rs. 10,000/-
2nd Prize: Rs. 7500/-
3rd Prize: Rs. 5000/-
Download the Registration Form here.
For more details, click here.
Special thanks to Mr. Siddharth Mehta for intimating us about the competition.