Amity Law School, Amity University, Lucknow is organizing an International Seminar on ‘Corporate Jurisprudence’ to be held from January 29 – 31, 2014.
Theme: Corporate Jurisprudence
Sub – themes:
• Correlations between recession and failure of legal mechanism.
• Globalization verses Sovereignty.
• Notion of economic justice and distribution of wealth.
• Relevance of distributive justice in post-recession world.
• Corporate governance verses State Capitalism.
• Right to development and NIEO (New International Economic Order).
• Re-incarnation of Keynesian model.
• Public owned democracy.
• Relevance of entitlement theory of Robert Nozick.
• Concept of Tobin tax.
• Relevance of SAP (Structural Adjustment Programmes).
• Basic human needs approach.
Abstract: 500 words
Paper: 2,000 words [minimum]
Co – authorship [maximum 2] is allowed
Indian Participants: Rs. 2000/-
Indian Students: Rs. 1500/-
Abstract Submission: November 10, 2013
Paper Submission: December 20, 2013
Registration: January 10, 2014
Mr. Parijat Mishra
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: +91-9415035253
For additional details, click here.