School of Law, Christ University, Bangalore is organizing a national conference on the topic – ‘Constitution and Marginalized Sectors: Challenges in the Twenty First Century’ on 8th and 9th March 2013.
Theme: Constitution and Marginalized Sectors: Challenges in the Twenty First Century
• Rights of workers in unorganized sectors
• Issues relating to differently abled persons
• Constitutional safeguards and protection of children
• Protection of women and gender justice
• Issues relating to migrants, displaced persons and refugees
Abstract [300 words]
Paper [2500 words]
Co authorship [Maximum 2] is allowed.
Abstract: December 10, 2012
Paper: January 20, 2013
Registration Fee: Rs. 500 per head
Accommodation: Rs. 400 per head
To be paid by demand draft.
Submissions are to be mailed at the following email address: email@example.com
To download the Registration form, click here.
For more information, click here.