……………………………………………. Course Curriculum
This Online Certificate Course on Mediation is a 5 weeks course consisting of 4 Modules, 4 Role-play Exercises and 2 Assessments [online quizzes] and is structured to provide an in-depth knowledge of a Mediation process. This course also discusses the relevant legal provisions related to Mediation under the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 and the recently enacted Companies Act, 2013.
Mode of Delivery: Online. This course will be delivered through Student at Law’s state-of-the-art Learning Management System [LMS].
• Participants will be tested through two Assessments [online quizzes] containing Multiple Choice Questions [MCQs].
• Assessment I can be attempted between October 09 to October 23, 2017, whereas Assessment II can be attempted between October 22 to November 05, 2017.
• Each Assessment will carry 50% weightage towards the final grade.
• Participants will be awarded a grade based on their performance in the Assessments.
• Participants scoring 40 percent or more will be sent certificates within 3 days of result declaration.
• Results will be declared by November 13, 2017.