Enhelion Knowledge Ventures Pvt. Ltd. [Enhelion], an organisation dedicated to the advancement of professional/practising education in India has launched a series of online certificate courses on Intellectual Property and Information Technology Laws:
• Taught by practicing lawyers [including Mr. Ryder, Partner - Scriboard] who have an experience of more than 15 years in the profession, who form the core team at Enhelion.
• Use of online technology, specifically the creation of an additional virtual classroom for the convenience of the student.
• Complete presentations with voice over features.
• Interactive sessions with the Enhelion team at various intervals.
• All lectures are recorded and stored in Enhelion’s database for future use.
• Online Examinations.
Course Duration: August 01 to November 01, 2013 [12 weeks]
Course Fee: Rs. 4,000/-
Registration Deadline: August 31, 2013
Mr. James M: +91-96546-57603
Mr. Ashwin Madhavan: +91-99907-75833
Additional information about the courses can be found here.
Information about members of the Enhelion Advisory Board can be found here.
In case of any doubts or queries please visit their FAQs section here.
To register, click here.
[Request: If and when you enrol for the course, kindly mention 'Student at Law' as the source of information.]
Now receive e-mail notifications whenever something new is posted on Student at Law.