The Indian Journal of Law and Technology [IJLT] and Software Freedom Law Centre [SFLC] are organizing the first IJLT-SFLC Law & Technology Essay Competition 2013.
• Intellectual Property : Software Patent Litigation – A Waste of Time and Money?
• Internet Governance : Network Neutrality – Can Competition Law in India Ensure a Level Playing Field?
• Openness and Accessibility : Governmental Support for Open Source and Open Access – Need
for Legal Framework to Ensure Access to Knowledge.
• Privacy : ‘If You’re Not Paying For It, You’re the Product Being Sold’ – Privacy Issues on the Internet.
Deadline: March 1, 2013
• First Prize – Rs. 10,000
• Second Prize – Rs. 7,500
• Third Prize – Rs. 5,000
• Best First Year Student Essay – Rs. 2,500
The winning essay shall also be considered for publication in the next issue of IJLT, in accordance with its editorial policy.
Essays are to be mailed at editorialboard+essay[at]ijlt[dot]in and tarunkrishnakumar1[at]gmail[dot]com
For more details, click here.