The School of Law, KIIT University, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha is organizing the first KSOL National Conference on Intellectual Property Rights to be held on September 12 -14, 2013.
Theme: Intellectual Property Protection and Management: Issues and Challenges
• Parallel Imports: Current trend in Intellectual Property regime.
• Interplay between Intellectual Property and Information Technology: National and International Regime
• Intellectual Property Issues in Agriculture, Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
• Intellectual Property Asset Management: Issues related to Valuation, Securitization and Monetizing.
• Competition issues and intellectual property rights
• Dissemination and Diffusion of Technology.
Abstract: 300 words
Paper: 6,000 – 8,000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
Co – authorship (maximum 2) is allowed.
Student/Research Scholar (without accommodation): Rs. 500/-
Student/Research Scholar (with accommodation): Rs. 800/-
July 15, 2013 July 30, 2013
July 31, 2013 August 20, 2013
Mr. Abhinav Gupta: +91-9090551233
Ms. Shalini Wunnava: +91-9861027029
Ms. Rupkatha Basu: +91-9692137006
Ms. Sukanya Priyadarshini: +91-9583100654
For additional details, click here.