Centre for Law & Governance, Institute of Law, Nirma University is organizing the first National Legislative Drafting Competition.
Theme: Delhi Gang Rape
• A team may consist of minimum 1 and maximum 3 members.
• The present scenario shall be accessible on the website – an exemplary situation
and Bill shall be put up on website.
• The teams have to provide a substantive Bill on the situation. The team can give
reasons, judicial trend or any other material to support their Bill or any of the
• The teams have to provide ethical arguments if any for justifying their
• From the Bill, the team shall be invited to at Centre for Law & governance,
Institute Of Law, Nirma University along with Experts, Panelist to discuss their
thoughts and their Bill.
• The length of the bill should not exceed 30 pages.
Deadline: March 20, 2013
First Prize: Rs.9,000
Second Prize: Rs.6,000
Third Prize: Rs.3,000
Two consolation Prizes: Rs. 1,000
For additional details, click here.