The Legal and Social Services Committee [LSSC] at Hidayatullah National Law University [HNLU] is organizing the Third Gurcharan Singh Tulsi National Legal Essay Writing Competition 2013.
• Can the Indian Judiciary ever decide all Murder and Rape cases within 6 months? If so how? If not, why?
• Do Indian Police Stations need an overhaul?
Submission by e-mail: March 5, 2013
Submission by Post: March 9, 2013
First Prize: Rs. 15,000
Second Prize: Rs. 12,000
Third Prize: Rs. 9,000
Top Ten Entries: Books from Westlaw India, Thomson Reuters and Certificate of Appreciation
Certificate of Participation will be provided to all participants.
• Word Limit: 2500 – 3000 Words
• Co-authorship (maximum 2 authors) is allowed.
• Participants are to e-mail their essays on or or before March 5th. Additionally, a hard copy of the
essay is to be sent through Indian Post.
• The essay must be preceded by an Abstract not exceeding 200-250 words.
For more details, click here.