Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad is organizing an International Conference on ‘Law, Society and Sustainable Development: Problems and Prospects’ to be held on February 17 & 18, 2014.
• Environmental Management and Sustainable Development.
• Sustainable Development and Green Technology.
• Socio- Political and Economic Dimensions of Sustainable Development.
• Legal Structures and National and International Framework for Sustainable Development.
• Globalization, Development and Sustainable Development
Abstract Submission: October 14, 2013
Full Paper Submission: December 16, 2013
Prof. Ravi Saxena: +91-96019-08840
Prof. Madhuri Parikh: +91-99983-44819
Mr. Piyush Chouhan: +91-85115-32001
For additional details, click here.
Special thanks to Mr. Ayush Yadav, our SR from Institute of Law [Nirma University], for intimating us about this event.