The Law, Governance and Development Initiative of Azim Premji University, Bangalore is organizing an International Conference on Law, Governance and Development to be held on August 2 & 3, 2013.
Theme: Right to Welfare: Education, Food and Work
• The relationship between law and development with specific regard to rights to welfare
• Statutory rights-based approach to welfare
• Nature of statutory rights and obligations under the RTE Act 2009, The NREG Act, 2005 and the Food Security Bill, 2011
• The role of courts in recognition of rights
• The role of courts in enforcement of rights
• Implementation of statutory rights
Abstract: 200 – 300 words
Abstract Submission: June 25, 2013
Paper Submission: July 25, 2013
For additional details, click here.