The National Law School of India University [NLSIU] Bangalore is organizing a three day International Conference on ‘Liberalization and Globalization: Changing Legal Paradigm’ to be held from 14th to 16th July, 2015.
Theme: Liberalization and Globalization: Changing Legal Paradigm
• Alternate Dispute Resolution: Success and failures
• Changing Role of Government to Regulatory Governance, especially with Privatisation
• Constitutional Response to Economic Liberalisation: Changing dimension of ‘State’
• Business and Human rights: Economic Liberalisation and Impact on Human Rights
• Corporate Governance and Ethical Dimension in Law and Public Policy, especially in a
• Industry and Environment Concerns in a Globalized world
• Fair Competition and Consumer Welfare
• International Trade and Indian Legal Regime
• WTO, Reforms Agendas and Upcoming Challenges
• Transparency and Accountability in Governance and Public Services
Long Articles [8,000 words]
Short Articles [3,500 to 5,000 words]
Registration Fees: Rs. 6,000/-
Abstract Submission: January 15, 2016
Submission of Full Length Papers: April 30, 2016
Ms. R. S. Baba [Conference Secretary]
+91 80 2316 0527
Papers of outstanding quality shall be published in the ‘NLSIU Book Series-4’ having an ISBN number.
For additional details, click here.