National Law University, Delhi is organizing an International Conference on ‘Transparency and Accountability in Governance’ on 13 and 14 October, 2012.
The conference will provide an international platform to all the stakeholders to address contemporary issues pertaining to accountability and transparency in governance.
1. Right to Information Activism.
2. The Judicial Standards and Accountability.
3. Implications of the Lokpal and Lokayuktas vis-à-vis Transparency and Accountability in Governance.
4. Citizen’s Charter on Public Services.
5. Whistle blower protections and Quality of Governance.
6. Implications of the e-governance on Transparency & Accountability in Governance.
7. Public Hearings on Public Interest Matters and Transparency and Accountability in Governance.
Abstract: 10 September, 2012
Full Paper: 29 September, 2012
Early Bird Registration: 6 September, 2012
Normal Registration: 23 September, 2012
Fees: Rs 1250 for early bird registration and Rs 1500 for normal.
Registration fee does not include accommodation charges. Limited accommodation available with the organizer will be given on a first come first serve basis.
Research papers should be sent to ictag[at]yahoo[dot]in or jeetsinghmann[at]rediffmail[dot]com
For more information, click here.
Online Certificate Course on Mediation
Online Certificate Course on International Environmental Law
NLIU Law Review
The GNLU Law Review [Volume V]
NLIU Journal of Intellectual Property Law