iThought (Independent Thought), a national human rights organization is organizing its first National Legal Essay competition.
Theme: Protection of Children from Sexual offences: Law and its effectiveness.
The essay should focus on:
1. Constitution, Rights and Children.
2. Protection of Children-Law and Beyond.
3. Children – Who owns their responsibility.
4. Viability of present Legal System vis-à-vis Rights of Children.
5. Need of reform in legislative framework.
Original: August 15, 2012.
Extended: August 31, 2012.
♦Best Thought: 10,000.
♦Second Best Thought: 8,000.
♦Third Best Thought: 5,000.
♦Best 15 essays will be published and top 20 participants will receive a Certificate of Participation.
♦Students with three best thoughts will be part of the first level adjudicating process in 2013.
For more information click here.
Fifth RMLNLU International Legal Essay Writing Competition
NLIU International Conference on IP Law & Policy
Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution