iThought (Independent Thought), a national human rights organization is organizing its first National Legal Essay competition.
Theme: Protection of Children from Sexual offences: Law and its effectiveness.
The essay should focus on:
1. Constitution, Rights and Children.
2. Protection of Children-Law and Beyond.
3. Children – Who owns their responsibility.
4. Viability of present Legal System vis-à-vis Rights of Children.
5. Need of reform in legislative framework.
Original: August 15, 2012.
Extended: August 31, 2012.
♦Best Thought: 10,000.
♦Second Best Thought: 8,000.
♦Third Best Thought: 5,000.
♦Best 15 essays will be published and top 20 participants will receive a Certificate of Participation.
♦Students with three best thoughts will be part of the first level adjudicating process in 2013.
For more information click here.