Jindal Global Law Review, the flagship journal of Jindal Global Law School is currently accepting submissions for its special issue on ‘Corporate and Financial Law’.
Theme: Corporate and Financial Law
• Corporate Jurisprudence
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• Financial Sector Reforms
• Path-dependency in Corporate Governance
• Board Composition and Diversity
• Related Party Transactions
• Minority Shareholder Protection
• Disruptive Technologies in Corporate Functions
Articles [10,000 to 8000 Words]
Case Notes & Book Reviews [3000 to 4000 Words]
Deadline: July 15, 2015
For additional details, click here.