Symbiosis Law School, Pune and ILSA are organizing the ‘Juristas International Law Essay Competition 2016′.
• Principles of International Law Applied in Daily Life
• Relationship between International Law and Constitutional Law (Domestic Jurisdictions)
• How Principles of Public and Private International Law Help Each Other
• Prohibition of the Use of Force, Counter Terrorism and the ISIS Crisis
• Space as the New Tourist Destination- Challenges and Solutions
• Weapons of War: New Issues and Challenges under International Law
• Global Governance- International Law Perspective
Word Limit: 4,500 – 6,500 Words [inclusive of footnotes]
The essay is to be accompanied with a 250 word abstract.
Co-authorship [upto two authors] is permitted.
Deadline: June 30, 2016
First Prize: Rs. 15,000/-
Second Prize: Rs. 10,000/-
Third Prize: Rs. 5.000/-
All participants will be issued participation certificates.
Prof. Aparajita Mohanty
Prof. Sujata Arya
Submissions are to mailed at ilsaessay[at]symlaw[dot]ac[dot]in
For additional details, click here.
Journal of Sports Law, Policy and Governance
11:59 pm – 7:56 pm
Environment, Law and Society Journal [ELSJ]
RGNUL Student Research Review