The KIIT School of Law Review [KSLR] is currently accepting submissions for its Issue 2 Volume 1.
• Business Law
· Sectoral Regulators and Competition Commission of India – the Conundrum for the Traders.
· Poor Public Governance how far promotes efficient corporate governance of the Country?
• Constitution Law
· Mandatory Medical Tests of Foreign Students and Right to Equality.
· Should there be the Reservation of Transgenders in the field of Sports?
• Criminal Law
· Restorative Justice and Community Sovereignty in administration Criminal Justice.
· Accountability of Investigations in Criminal Administration of Justice in India.
• International Law
· Oil Explorations in the Deep Sea: Legal Issues regards to oil field boundaries
· Need of uniform law on Coastal Regulation Zone in India for sustainable growth
· Law, Policy and Practice of Refugee Protection in India: The Benefits and Roadblocks.
• Intellectual Property Law
· Tech-Transfer in Renewable Energy Sector – the legal challenges in India.
· Taxation of Intellectual Property in Indian Legal Regime.
• Taxation Law
· Pricing methodology used in Advance Purchase Agreement in Indian Legal Framework.
• General Topics
· Corporate Social Responsibility for Mining Company in developing infrastructures.
· Privatization of Aviation Sector in India – the Legal Challenges
Articles [5000 - 7000 words]
Short Articles [3000 - 5000 words]
Case Comment [2500 - 4000 words]
Book Reviews [1200 - 1500 words]
Legislative Briefs [2500 Words]
All articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract [300 words].
Deadline: September 15, 2014
Co-authorship [maximum 2 authors] is permitted.
Mr. Suryakanta Sahoo
Mr. Vivek Ayyagari
Mail your submissions at submission[dot]kslr[at]kls[dot]ac[dot]in
For additional details, click here.
By Amiya Pati, Content Manager [Website]