Kamath & Kamath, a full-time service Law Firm based in Bangalore, is conducting the Kulur Madhav Kamath Lecture Series on International Air and Space Law on March 23 and 24, 2017.
The lecture series shall include a study of relevant Public International Law Principles, International Air Law and Space Law Treaties, guidelines and principles framed by international Air and Space Law based Organizations and Indian Laws prevailing in the air and space sectors.
The Lecture Series will be conducted through three main ways: Lectures, Discussions and watching documentaries based on Air and Space Law. All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation.
Objective of the Lecture Series
1. To educate the students about International Air and Space Law and applicable Public International Law Principles
2. To inspire students to consider International Air and Space Law for doing a post-graduation in the same field.
3. To form a team of International Air and Space Law students and future Lawyers who are willing to be associated and work with Kamath & Kamath on International Air and Space Law projects undertaken by the Firm.
Eligibility Criteria and Registration
Those students who are pursuing the 5-year or 3 year LL.B. Course in any College/University can send an email to kmk[dot]lectureseries[at]gmail[dot]com with the following details:
1. Please mention < Registration for KMK Lecture Series on International Air and Space Law > in the subject of the email.
2. Please state the name of your College/University, year of study and the Course undertaken (3 year or 5 year of LL.B. degree)
3. Please attach a copy of your CV
In case the number of students registering for the lecture series are more than that can be accommodated, preference will be given to 4th or 5th year students of the 5 year LL.B. Degree / 3rd year students of the 3 year LL.B. Degree.
Registration Fees: No Fees
Registration Deadline: March 14, 2017
The Arbitration Centre Kamath & Kamath 5th Floor, Chitrapur Bhavan
15th Cross, 8th Main Road, Above Canara Bank
Malleshwaram, Bengaluru – 560003
23rd March 2017: 5:30 PM – 7.30 PM
24th March 2017: 5:30PM – 7.30 PM
All selected candidates for the lecture series will be informed about their selection by 18th March 2017.