The NALSAR University of Law is organizing an International Conference on ’Regional Economic Cooperation in SAARC: Problems and Prospects for Investments‘ to be held on April 5 & 6, 2013.
• SAARC Investment Promotion and Protection Agreement : Issues and Concerns
• Harmonization of Regulatory Mechanism in SAARC : Concern for Investment
• Bilateralism among SAARC countries: Trade and Investment
• GMR- Maldives Fiasco : Lessons for South Asia
• FDI Policies in South Asia : Focus on India
• Political Instability and Investments in SAARC : Challenges and Response
• WTO/ TRIMS and SAARC : The Regional Experience
Abstract: 500 Words
Paper: 5000 Words
Co – authorship (maximum 2) is allowed.
Students: Rs. 500/-
Academicians: Rs. 1000/-
Professionals: Rs. 2000/-
Abstract Submission: February 28, 2013
Registration: March 4, 2013
Paper Submission: March 30, 2013
Prof. V. Balakista Reddy
For additional details, click here.