The Centre of Law and Governance at Institute of Law, Nirma University [ILNU] is organizing its first National Law and Governance Essay Competition.
• Judicial Accountability Bill – Need & Consequences
• Right to Information Act – Analysis & activism
• Inference of Lokpal & Lokayukta – Transparency and accountability
• Evolving Role of CAG in ensuring transparency & accountability
• Impact of promotion in SC/ST & OBC quota in public employment
• Social Networking websites vis-à-vis Art. 19(1)(a) of the Constitution
• Role of Communication & Communication Management in Law
Word Limit: 3,500 to 5000 Words
Co authorship (upto 2) is allowed.
Deadline: December 5, 2012
Rs. 200/- per author [To be paid by Demand Draft]
1st Prize: Rs. 10,000
2nd Prize: Rs. 7,000
3rd Prize: Rs. 5,000
4th prize: Rs. 3,000
5th prize: Rs. 2,000
For more details, click here.