The National Law School of India University [NLSIU] Bangalore is currently soliciting submissions for the National Law School Journal 2014.
• Long articles : [8,000-12,000 words]
• Shorter essays : [5,000-8,000 words]
• Comments on judicial decisions : [3,000–5,000 words]
• Analysis of legislative materials : [3,000-5,000 words]
• Reviews of recently published books: [2,000-3,000 words]
Deadline: November 30, 2013
The Journal seeks pieces authored by practitioners, academicians and researchers. This implies that those enrolled in research degrees (e.g. M. Phil, PhD. and comparable programmes) are welcome to contribute. However, submissions from students who are presently enrolled in taught programmes will not be accepted.
Mail your submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional details, click here.