The Centre for Positive Philosophy and Interdisciplinary Studies (CPPIS), Milestone Education Society, Kurukshetra is organizing a national level essay competition on ‘Current Issues in Indian Society’.
• Students’ participation in Socio-Political Issues
• Women in 21st Century: Issues and Future Perspectives
• Teacher-Student Relationship: An Indian Outlook
• Need of Spiritualistic Outlook in Human Life
• Effect of Westernization on Indian Society
• Dalit-Discrimination in Indian Culture and Indian Scriptures
• Reservation Policy as a Socio-Political Issue
• Will India ever leave the Caste-Discrimination issue in upcoming years?
• Philosophy of Liberation with Special reference to Dalits
• The Concept of Peace and Globalization in Indian Culture
Deadline: September 5, 2012.
Prize: Selected candidate will be provided a merit certificate with a prize and the essay will be published in an online publication of the Centre.
Mail your entries to mses.02[at]gmail[dot]com
For more information, click here.