The College of Legal Studies, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun is organizing a National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights on 24-25 November 2012.
Themes: Copyright, Patent and Protection of Indigenous Medicinal Plants, Herbs, Roots and Practices.
• Protection of medicinal plants
• Coding and decoding of medicinal formulations from plant products
• Sui generis methods of traditional knowledge protection and importance
• Constitutional provisions for performer’s and artists
• Challenges in the enforcement of copyrights in contemporary India
• Comparative concerns of global enforcement of copyrights & performer’s rights
• Challenges of protection of artistic creativity in the context of media convergence
• Challenges of enforcement of protection of copyright laws in the digital era
• Emerging forms of copyright licensing in the digital era
Abstract: October 10, 2012
Paper: October 30, 2012
Registration: November 10, 2012
Fees: Rs. 1000/- [for students]
For more information, click here.