The Legal Aid Society of National University of Juridical Sciences [NUJS], Kolkata is conducting a National conference on ‘Development of Child Rights- A Step towards Ensuring Justice and Protection of all Children‘ from 1st to 3rd March, 2013.
• International Law and Child Rights
• Juvenile Justice and Children
• Child Labour : Problems and Perspectives
• Right to Free and Compulsory Education
• Child Welfare Schemes
• Child Sexual Abuse
• Children and Health Care
• Protection of Rights of Children with Disability
• Child Rights in India : A postscript
Co-authorship [maximum 2] is allowed.
Rs. 1500/- per student [Inclusive of food and accommodation]
Rs. 500/- per student [exclusive of accommodation]
Abstract Submission: January 15, 2013
Paper Submission: February 15, 2013
For additional details, click here.