The RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review [RFMLR] is currently accepting submissions for Volume IV, Issue I of the Review.
Theme: Financial and Mercantile Law
The submissions should focus on one or more of the following areas:
• Corporate Law
• Insurance Law
• Intellectual Property Laws
• Arbitration & Dispute Resolution
• International Trade Law
• Banking Law
• Competition Law
• Articles [5,000- 15,000 words]
• Essays [5,000 words]
• Case Comments / Legislation Comments [2,500 – 3,000 words]
• Book Reviews [2,500 words]
Co – authorship, upto two authors, is permitted.
Deadline: October 15, 2016
Submissions are to be sent at: rfmlr[at]rgnul[dot]ac[dot]in
For additional details, click here.