Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law [RGNUL] and State Right to Information Commission, Punjab are jointly organizing a National seminar on ‘Right to Information: Perception, Perspective & Promotion‘ on February 2, 2013.
• Constitutional Perspective of RTI
• RTI and Good Governance
• Right to Information and Media Law
• Right to Information Advocacy
• Social Science Perspective of RTI
• Technicalities in RTI
• Regulatory Mechanism and RTI
Abstract: 300 – 350 Words
Paper: 6000 Words
Co-authorship [maximum 2] is allowed.
Abstract Submission: January 15, 2013
Paper Submission (Soft Copy): January 25, 2013
Paper Submission (Hard Copy): January 28, 2013
Registration: January 25, 2013
Registration Fee: Rs. 1000/- per student [inclusive of accommodation and meals]
For additional details, click here.