The RGNUL Student Law Review [RSLR] is currently accepting submissions for its Volume 2, Issue 2.
Theme: Taxation Laws: Contemporary Issues
• Structure and Governance of Tax Administration in India: Critique and Recommendations
• Tax Dispute Resolution in India: Critique and Recommendations
• Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015
• Corporate Taxation Regime of India
• Goods and Service Tax (GST)
• Intersection/Overlapping of Service Tax and VAT Tax/Sales Tax in Transactions: Determining your Tax Liability
• Retrospective Amendments in Tax Legislations
• Other contemporary or normative issues in direct and indirect taxation laws
• Alternative Methods of Private and Public Dispute Resolution in International Taxation
• Tax Evasion and Secrecy Provisions of the Low Tax Jurisdictions
• Interaction between National Tax Systems and Cross-Country Spillovers
• Role of International Organizations in International Tax Issues
• Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes
• E-Commerce and Permanent Establishment
• Advance Pricing Agreements
• Recent Developments in Transfer Pricing, Rules relating Calculation of Arm’s Lengths, etc.
• Other contemporary or normative issues in international tax regime
Articles [5,000 - 7,000 words]
Short Notes [3,000 – 5,000 words]
Case Comments [3,000 – 4,000 words]
Normative Law Articles [3,000 – 5,000 words]
Co-authorship [upto two authors] is permitted.
Deadline: September 20, 2015 [11:00 PM]
For additional details, click here.