The Indian Journal of Law & Technology [IJLT] of the National Law School of India University [NLSIU], Bangalore, in association with the Centre for Internet and Society [CIS], Bangalore is currently accepting submissions for its special issue on Net Neutrality.
Theme: To explore the significance of Net Neutrality
• Effect of Net neutrality on Innovation and Competition
• Privacy Concerns Surrounding Net neutrality
• Comparison with Legal Framework in International Jurisdictions
• Legal Framework in India and the Way Forward
• Articles [5,000 - 8,000 words]
• Short Articles [3,000 – 5,000 words]
• Short Essays [2,000 – 3,000 words]
An Abstract [200 Words] is to be accompanied with the submission.
Deadline: September 03, 2015
Ms. Aradhya Sethia:
Ms. Anumeha Karnatak:
For additional details, click here.