UnitedWorld School of Law, Gandhinagar, Gujarat is organising a two day National Seminar on ‘Changing face of Corporates with reference to Amended Provisions of Coporate Social Responsibility, Companies Act 2013′ to be held on 25th and 26th July, 2015.
• Social & Cultural impacts of CSR
• Environmental Sustainability & CSR
• Relationship of social justice & employment enhancement with CSR
• Triple Bottom Line or Ten points chart of activities under CSR
• Corporate governance & CSR under the new legal regime
• CSR & Human rights
• Triple Bottom Line
• Ten Point Chart of Activities under CSR
Rs. 2,500/- [Government Functionaries / NGOs /Corporates]
Rs. 1,500/- [Faculty/ Academician/ Researchers]
Rs. 1000/- [Students]
June 25 July 09, 2015 [Registration]
July 05, 2015 [Paper Submission]
Ms. Devanshi Patel [General Secretary for the seminar]
Prof. Mr. Visharad Shukla [Assist. General Secretary for the seminar]
For additional details, click here.
To register, click here.
Journal of Sports Law, Policy and Governance
11:59 pm – 7:56 pm
Environment, Law and Society Journal [ELSJ]
RGNUL Student Research Review