College of Legal Studies [CoLS], University of Petroleum & Energy Studies [UPES], Dehradun in collaboration with Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Chennai is organizing the second ‘Enervions’ International Essay Writing Competition.
Theme: Climate Change and Sustainable Development
• The United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) Rounds on Climate Change “Backseat driving by MNCs or sovereign nations taking a resolve on a joint program?”
• The Fate of Kyoto protocol and the CDM (Clean Development Mechanism) measures
• Livelihood Challenges of Farmers: An Analysis with Reference to Climate Change and Sustainable Development
• Credible Alternatives to meet Energy Demands of Developing India: Issues and Challenges
• Climate Change – the best way forward – regulatory or social approach? : Passing the baton from State to society
4,000 words [Essay]
200 words [Abstract]
Co-authorship [maximum two authors] is permitted.
Deadline: February 28, 2017
First Prize: 25,000 INR
Second Prize: 20,000 INR
Third Prize: 10,000 INR
Consolation Prize: Rs. 1,000 each for 12 selected essays.
Top 15 selected papers will be published in the form of an edited book with an ISBN number.
Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all participants.
Ms. Charu Srivastava [ Faculty Convenor]
Mr. Siddhant Sharma [Student Coordinator]
Submissions are to be mailed at: enervions[at]ddn[dot]upes[dot]ac[dot]in
For additional details, click here.
Fifth RMLNLU International Legal Essay Writing Competition
NLIU International Conference on IP Law & Policy
Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution