MATS Law school is organizing a Workshop on Criminal Laws and a National Seminar on ‘Crime against Women and Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013′ to be held on the first and second day of June 2013, respectively.
• Trends in crime against women
• Formal law enforcement agencies
• Informal enforcement agencies
• Elements effecting sentencing pattern in the administration of criminal justice
• Issue and analysis of Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013
Abstract: 300 Words
Paper: 3000 Words
Co-authorship is allowed.
Seminar: Rs. 700/- per student
Workshop: Rs. 1,000/-
[Inclusive of accommodation and food]
Abstract Submission: April 20, 2013
Registration: April 30, 2013
Paper Submission: May 25, 2013
Ms. Tokmem Doming ( faculty coordinator)
For additional details, click here.
Picture from here.