The RGNUL Book Series on Corporate Law & Corporate Affairs [RBS], a bi-annual, student run, peer reviewed book series based at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab is currently accepting submissions.
Theme: International Taxation Laws
• Articles [5,000 to 8,000 words]
• Essays [3,000-6,000 words]
• Short Notes [3,000-5,000 words]
• Case Comments [3,000-4,000 words]
• Normative Law Articles [3,000-6,000 words]
All submissions must be accompanied with an abstract of atleast 200 words.
August 05, 2015 [11:00 PM] August 30, 2015
For additional details, click here.