The NLU Jodhpur Centre for Advanced Research and Training in Arbitration Law [CARTAL] is organising the “The Gary B. Born National Essay Writing Competition on International Arbitration, 2016″.
• The “Born” Bilateral Arbitration Treaty Proposal: The way Forward.
• Privatisation of “Justice Delivery”: Desirability and Propriety of arbitrating public law claims.
• The UNCITRAL Model Law : Suggestions for a Second Amendment / 10 Year Review of the UNCITRAL Model Law.
Deadline: July 31, 2016 [11:55 PM]
Word Limit: 7,000 Words
The essay must contain an Abstract of not more than 250 words.
Co-authorship is not permissible.
• First Prize: Rs. 10,000/-, opportunity of publication in the next IJAL Issue , Letter of Appreciation from Mr. Gary B. Born and a copy of the latest book authored by Mr. Born.
• Second Prize: Rs. 7,500/- , opportunity of publication in the next IJAL Issue and a Letter of Appreciation from Mr. Gary B. Born.
• Third Prize: Rs. 5,000/- , opportunity of publication in the next IJAL Issue and a Letter of Appreciation from Mr. Gary B. Born.
Submissions are to be mailed at: editors[at]ijal[dot]in
For additional details, click here.
Online Certificate Course on Mediation
Online Certificate Course on International Environmental Law
NLIU Law Review
The GNLU Law Review [Volume V]
NLIU Journal of Intellectual Property Law